- Heartbreaking Premiere at Hope Mill TheatrePosted 201 days ago
- JERSEY BOYS COMES TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATREPosted 306 days ago
- CILLA THE MUSICAL CAST ANNOUNCEDPosted 353 days ago
- Undercover Festival V Lands at Dreamland MargatePosted 357 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 358 days ago
- ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET RETURN TO MANCHESTER THIS OCTOBERPosted 358 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 358 days ago
- DIANA VICKERS TO STAR IN NEW MUSICAL SON OF A PREACHER MAN, COMING TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATRE FOR A ONE WEEK RUN THIS SEPTEMBERPosted 438 days ago
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL Comes to Manchester Palace Theatre November 2017Posted 452 days ago
- Manchester Opera House Announces Purrfect Pantomime Cast for Dick Whittington this ChristmasPosted 453 days ago
Website Access Terms and Conditions
On accessing this website on this and on each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of these terms and conditions that apply to its use. Arts Mag reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of this website after changes are posted on-line shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions. If you do not agree to obey these terms and conditions you must stop using this website immediately.
In consideration of Arts Mag agreeing to permit you to use this website and search its database, you agree that you will only use, reproduce and print materials comprising the results of such searches for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any such material. In particular, you must not cache any of the contents for access by third parties nor mirror or frame any of the content of the website or incorporate it into another website without our express written permission.
You shall only use the website for lawful purposes.
All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, database rights, trade marks and design rights in all cases whether registered or not and all applications for the same), in the content of this website and in all materials on the website (including without limitation, designs, text, pictures, graphics, logos, images and the selection and arrangement of them) and in all software compilations, coding, underlying source code and software in the website belong to Arts Mag or its licensors unless otherwise acknowledged. All rights are reserved.
All Arts Mag trade marks, names, and logos are the proprietary marks of Arts Mag or its associated companies. Marks identifying third parties are owned or licensed by those third parties or their associated companies. Nothing in these terms and conditions in any way confers on you any licence or right under any trade marks, names or logos of Arts Mag or of any third party.
You will keep your password secure and confidential and follow all security instructions we issue from time to time. If you believe that your password and/or other security information has been disclosed or is otherwise at risk, you should notify Arts Mag immediately.
You are prohibited from posting and/or transmitting to or from the website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, blasphemous, inflamatory, in breach of confidence and/or privacy, causes annoyance or inconvenience and/or which may be detrimental to Arts Mag reputation, to the reputation of any company within the Arts Mag and/or of any third party;
- that is solicited and/or unauthorised, including but not limited to any marketing materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, licences and/or approvals;
- which is illegal or otherwise contrary to and/or infringes the rights of any third party; and/or
- which is technically harmful (including without limitation viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms and/or destructive code)
Arts Mag will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities and/or court order requesting it to disclose the identity of and/or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above terms.
Arts Mag gives no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, express or implied, as to the following:
- the completeness or accuracy of the advice and information contained on this website or any website to which it is linked. The pages in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be outdated and Arts Mag accepts no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up-to-date or any liability for failure to do so;
- the content of the advertisements for items included in the Arts Mag database, including but not limited to the ownership, quality, compliance with description or fitness for purpose of any such items. Arts Mag does not act as an agent for advertisers and will not be a party to any communication or transaction that you enter into with an advertiser. It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate checks to verify the accuracy of any advice and information;
- completeness of the results of any search of the Arts Mag database or that the items selected by the search are the only items on the Arts Mag database which might meet your requirements.
Arts Mag does not warrant that this website will be available without interruption or that it is free of any error, virus, bug or other malicious or impairing computer programs. Arts Mag will need to carry out routine maintenance to this website and its servers from time to time. Whilst Arts Mag will use its endeavours to minimise any disruption to the website, it cannot guarantee that the website will be continuously available. The website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
Arts Mag shall not be liable for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, howsoever arising out of your use of this website or in respect of any of your actions or omissions taken in reliance on any of the advice or information contained on this website or any website to which this website is linked.
This website contains hypertext links to websites operated by parties other than Arts Mag or its associated companies. Arts Mag does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. Arts Mag’s inclusion of hypertext links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material contained on these websites or of the owners.
Nothing in these terms and conditions limits Arts Mag’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or for fraud or any other liability which it is otherwise not permitted by law to exclude or restrict.
If any of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.