- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 234 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 335 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 370 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 787 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 787 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 902 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 904 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 1119 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1172 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 1185 days ago
Play Like No Other Comes to The Lowry
A brand new lyrical version of Stevie Helps’ dark and surreal production ‘RACHEL’ is set to play at The Lowry (Aldridge Studio Theatre) in January 2018. Having gone through several incarnations, which have all been shown around Manchester...
- Posted 785 days ago
Behind The Scenes with Stevie Helps – Writer/Director
here is a large amount of people in the everyday world trying to be strong… You have two different casts for Mind’s A Labyrinth, and one of the characters are pretty much polarised – in particular the...
- Posted 1122 days ago
Borderline Personality Play Kicking and Screaming Its Way to Manchester Theatres
Experience the Labyrinth Mind of a Borderline Personality sufferer and her dark family secrets… ‘Mind’s A Labyrinth’, a new dark play by Stevie Helps, will be coming to Gullivers Ballroom, The Lowry Studio and beyond… Coming to...
- Posted 1146 days ago
Interview with Mind’s A Labyrinth Writer/Director Stevie Helps
What is Mind’s A Labyrinth About? Stevie: It’s about a girl who suffers with a Borderline Personality Disorder and her dark relationships. It is about domestic abuse, mental health, disceit, consequences, hope, love, trauma… and a fish...
- Posted 1147 days ago
ELECTRIFYING TWO CAST PREMIÉRE AT HOPE MILL THEATRE MANCHESTER
New Live Theatre Company are set to première their latest production ‘Borderline Electra’ this April, written and directed by the company’s Co-Artistic Director Stevie Helps, at the Hope Mill Theatre – the newest and hottest venue on...
- Posted 1319 days ago
Frankenstein’s Theatrical Laboratory
If you’re looking for somewhere to head out this Hallowe’en night, slap on that ghoulish face paint and head over to the Three Minute Theatre in Manchester’s quirky Northern Quarter for a night of hair-raising entertainment at...
- Posted 2182 days ago