- Heartbreaking Premiere at Hope Mill TheatrePosted 21 days ago
- JERSEY BOYS COMES TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATREPosted 125 days ago
- CILLA THE MUSICAL CAST ANNOUNCEDPosted 173 days ago
- Undercover Festival V Lands at Dreamland MargatePosted 177 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 178 days ago
- ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET RETURN TO MANCHESTER THIS OCTOBERPosted 178 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 178 days ago
- DIANA VICKERS TO STAR IN NEW MUSICAL SON OF A PREACHER MAN, COMING TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATRE FOR A ONE WEEK RUN THIS SEPTEMBERPosted 258 days ago
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL Comes to Manchester Palace Theatre November 2017Posted 272 days ago
- Manchester Opera House Announces Purrfect Pantomime Cast for Dick Whittington this ChristmasPosted 273 days ago
Play Like No Other Comes to The Lowry
A brand new lyrical version of Stevie Helps’ dark and surreal production ‘RACHEL’ is set to play at The Lowry (Aldridge Studio Theatre) in January 2018. Having gone through several incarnations, which have all been shown around Manchester...
- Posted 176 days ago
Rachel by Stevie Helps – Z-Arts, Manchester – Review
RACHEL by New Live Theatre Company @ Z-Arts, Manchester Written and Directed by Stevie Helps | Reviewed Sat 13th May 2017 Reviewer Rating: Photographed: Kathryn Blackburn (Rachel B) and Phil Wilson (Stuart). Photography by Steven McHugh Rachel, written...
- Posted 279 days ago
Mind’s A Labyrinth – Gulliver’s Ballroom, Manchester – Review
Mind’s A Labyrinth by New Live Theatre Company @ Gullivers Ballroom, Manchester Directed by Stevie Helps | Reviewed Tue 27th September 2016 Reviewer Rating: I have, over the course of the past three years, seen this play...
- Posted 504 days ago
Behind The Scenes with Stevie Helps – Writer/Director
here is a large amount of people in the everyday world trying to be strong… You have two different casts for Mind’s A Labyrinth, and one of the characters are pretty much polarised – in particular the...
- Posted 513 days ago
Borderline Personality Play Kicking and Screaming Its Way to Manchester Theatres
Experience the Labyrinth Mind of a Borderline Personality sufferer and her dark family secrets… ‘Mind’s A Labyrinth’, a new dark play by Stevie Helps, will be coming to Gullivers Ballroom, The Lowry Studio and beyond… Coming to...
- Posted 537 days ago
Interview with Mind’s A Labyrinth Writer/Director Stevie Helps
What is Mind’s A Labyrinth About? Stevie: It’s about a girl who suffers with a Borderline Personality Disorder and her dark relationships. It is about domestic abuse, mental health, disceit, consequences, hope, love, trauma… and a fish...
- Posted 538 days ago
ELECTRIFYING TWO CAST PREMIÉRE AT HOPE MILL THEATRE MANCHESTER
New Live Theatre Company are set to première their latest production ‘Borderline Electra’ this April, written and directed by the company’s Co-Artistic Director Stevie Helps, at the Hope Mill Theatre – the newest and hottest venue on...
- Posted 710 days ago
Frankenstein’s Theatrical Laboratory
If you’re looking for somewhere to head out this Hallowe’en night, slap on that ghoulish face paint and head over to the Three Minute Theatre in Manchester’s quirky Northern Quarter for a night of hair-raising entertainment at...
- Posted 1573 days ago