- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 85 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 186 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 221 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 638 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 638 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 753 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 755 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 971 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1023 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 1036 days ago
CABARET – Pendleton College, Salford – Review
Willkommen meine Damen und Herren – Das Leben ist ein Kabarett! This was a wonderfully intelligent and extremely professional production which worked on many levels, but raised many question marks on other levels. The first thing you...
- Posted 1102 days ago
Little Shop of Horrors – Review
Little Shop of Horrors by Alan Menkin & Howard Ashman @ the The King’s Arms Directed by James Baker | Reviewed Tues 17 Dec 2013 Duncan Burt as Seymour Krelborn, with the growing Audrey II. Photo credit:...
- Posted 1983 days ago
Hallowe’en Pick – The Séance of Dickens
If you are a fan of classical Dickensian tales then you’re in for a treat this Hallowe’en. Another show set to debut on the Manchester fringe scene this October is The Séance of Dickens; a compilation of...
- Posted 2072 days ago
VIP Comedy Comes to Manchester
Tickets went on sale today for a new comedy-drama which has already seen success after championing the audience vote and being crowned Winner of the Manchester Theatre Showcase 2013. ‘VIP’, written by up and coming Manchester Playwright...
- Posted 2133 days ago