- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 14 hours ago
- Heartbreaking Premiere at Hope Mill TheatrePosted 260 days ago
- JERSEY BOYS COMES TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATREPosted 365 days ago
- CILLA THE MUSICAL CAST ANNOUNCEDPosted 412 days ago
- Undercover Festival V Lands at Dreamland MargatePosted 416 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 417 days ago
- ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET RETURN TO MANCHESTER THIS OCTOBERPosted 417 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 417 days ago
- DIANA VICKERS TO STAR IN NEW MUSICAL SON OF A PREACHER MAN, COMING TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATRE FOR A ONE WEEK RUN THIS SEPTEMBERPosted 497 days ago
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL Comes to Manchester Palace Theatre November 2017Posted 511 days ago
Behind The Scenes with Stevie Helps – Writer/Director
here is a large amount of people in the everyday world trying to be strong… You have two different casts for Mind’s A Labyrinth, and one of the characters are pretty much polarised – in particular the...
- Posted 752 days ago
Borderline Personality Play Kicking and Screaming Its Way to Manchester Theatres
Experience the Labyrinth Mind of a Borderline Personality sufferer and her dark family secrets… ‘Mind’s A Labyrinth’, a new dark play by Stevie Helps, will be coming to Gullivers Ballroom, The Lowry Studio and beyond… Coming to...
- Posted 777 days ago
Interview with Mind’s A Labyrinth Writer/Director Stevie Helps
What is Mind’s A Labyrinth About? Stevie: It’s about a girl who suffers with a Borderline Personality Disorder and her dark relationships. It is about domestic abuse, mental health, disceit, consequences, hope, love, trauma… and a fish...
- Posted 778 days ago