- JERSEY BOYS COMES TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATREPosted 35 days ago
- CILLA THE MUSICAL CAST ANNOUNCEDPosted 82 days ago
- Undercover Festival V Lands at Dreamland MargatePosted 86 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 87 days ago
- ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET RETURN TO MANCHESTER THIS OCTOBERPosted 87 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 87 days ago
- DIANA VICKERS TO STAR IN NEW MUSICAL SON OF A PREACHER MAN, COMING TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATRE FOR A ONE WEEK RUN THIS SEPTEMBERPosted 167 days ago
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL Comes to Manchester Palace Theatre November 2017Posted 181 days ago
- Manchester Opera House Announces Purrfect Pantomime Cast for Dick Whittington this ChristmasPosted 182 days ago
- The Buddy Holly Story Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 182 days ago
Mind’s A Labyrinth – Gulliver’s Ballroom, Manchester – Review
Mind’s A Labyrinth by New Live Theatre Company @ Gullivers Ballroom, Manchester Directed by Stevie Helps | Reviewed Tue 27th September 2016 Reviewer Rating: I have, over the course of the past three years, seen this play...
- Posted 413 days ago
Behind The Scenes with Stevie Helps – Writer/Director
here is a large amount of people in the everyday world trying to be strong… You have two different casts for Mind’s A Labyrinth, and one of the characters are pretty much polarised – in particular the...
- Posted 422 days ago
Borderline Personality Play Kicking and Screaming Its Way to Manchester Theatres
Experience the Labyrinth Mind of a Borderline Personality sufferer and her dark family secrets… ‘Mind’s A Labyrinth’, a new dark play by Stevie Helps, will be coming to Gullivers Ballroom, The Lowry Studio and beyond… Coming to...
- Posted 447 days ago
Interview with Mind’s A Labyrinth Writer/Director Stevie Helps
What is Mind’s A Labyrinth About? Stevie: It’s about a girl who suffers with a Borderline Personality Disorder and her dark relationships. It is about domestic abuse, mental health, disceit, consequences, hope, love, trauma… and a fish...
- Posted 448 days ago