- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 459 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 560 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 595 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 1011 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 1011 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 1127 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 1128 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 1344 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1397 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 1410 days ago
Behind The Scenes with Stevie Helps – Writer/Director
here is a large amount of people in the everyday world trying to be strong… You have two different casts for Mind’s A Labyrinth, and one of the characters are pretty much polarised – in particular the...
- Posted 1346 days ago
Borderline Personality Play Kicking and Screaming Its Way to Manchester Theatres
Experience the Labyrinth Mind of a Borderline Personality sufferer and her dark family secrets… ‘Mind’s A Labyrinth’, a new dark play by Stevie Helps, will be coming to Gullivers Ballroom, The Lowry Studio and beyond… Coming to...
- Posted 1371 days ago
Interview with Mind’s A Labyrinth Writer/Director Stevie Helps
What is Mind’s A Labyrinth About? Stevie: It’s about a girl who suffers with a Borderline Personality Disorder and her dark relationships. It is about domestic abuse, mental health, disceit, consequences, hope, love, trauma… and a fish...
- Posted 1372 days ago