- Heartbreaking Premiere at Hope Mill TheatrePosted 115 days ago
- JERSEY BOYS COMES TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATREPosted 220 days ago
- CILLA THE MUSICAL CAST ANNOUNCEDPosted 267 days ago
- Undercover Festival V Lands at Dreamland MargatePosted 271 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 272 days ago
- ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET RETURN TO MANCHESTER THIS OCTOBERPosted 272 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 272 days ago
- DIANA VICKERS TO STAR IN NEW MUSICAL SON OF A PREACHER MAN, COMING TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATRE FOR A ONE WEEK RUN THIS SEPTEMBERPosted 352 days ago
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL Comes to Manchester Palace Theatre November 2017Posted 366 days ago
- Manchester Opera House Announces Purrfect Pantomime Cast for Dick Whittington this ChristmasPosted 367 days ago
Rachel by Stevie Helps – Z-Arts, Manchester – Review
RACHEL by New Live Theatre Company @ Z-Arts, Manchester Written and Directed by Stevie Helps | Reviewed Sat 13th May 2017 Reviewer Rating: Photographed: Kathryn Blackburn (Rachel B) and Phil Wilson (Stuart). Photography by Steven McHugh Rachel, written...
- Posted 373 days ago
Mind’s A Labyrinth – Gulliver’s Ballroom, Manchester – Review
Mind’s A Labyrinth by New Live Theatre Company @ Gullivers Ballroom, Manchester Directed by Stevie Helps | Reviewed Tue 27th September 2016 Reviewer Rating: I have, over the course of the past three years, seen this play...
- Posted 598 days ago
Behind The Scenes with Stevie Helps – Writer/Director
here is a large amount of people in the everyday world trying to be strong… You have two different casts for Mind’s A Labyrinth, and one of the characters are pretty much polarised – in particular the...
- Posted 607 days ago
Borderline Personality Play Kicking and Screaming Its Way to Manchester Theatres
Experience the Labyrinth Mind of a Borderline Personality sufferer and her dark family secrets… ‘Mind’s A Labyrinth’, a new dark play by Stevie Helps, will be coming to Gullivers Ballroom, The Lowry Studio and beyond… Coming to...
- Posted 632 days ago
Interview with Mind’s A Labyrinth Writer/Director Stevie Helps
What is Mind’s A Labyrinth About? Stevie: It’s about a girl who suffers with a Borderline Personality Disorder and her dark relationships. It is about domestic abuse, mental health, disceit, consequences, hope, love, trauma… and a fish...
- Posted 633 days ago
ELECTRIFYING TWO CAST PREMIÉRE AT HOPE MILL THEATRE MANCHESTER
New Live Theatre Company are set to première their latest production ‘Borderline Electra’ this April, written and directed by the company’s Co-Artistic Director Stevie Helps, at the Hope Mill Theatre – the newest and hottest venue on...
- Posted 805 days ago
Manchester based Drama School, Manchester Hub Drama School, are soon to present the first production from their acting group. ‘Damaged Goods’. The new drama school for adults is the brother of the New Live Theatre Company, who...
- Posted 1402 days ago
Counting the Days – Review
Counting the Days by Matthew Smith @ the Three Minute Theatre Directed by Chloe Lang | Reviewed 16 February 2014 Reviewer Rating: Firstly, I have to say I am impressed by another black box studio in the...
- Posted 1553 days ago
How Theatre is Building Confidence in Manchester
Young up and coming theatre makers in Manchester have been working with London based volunteering charity vInspired to bring a series of free drama sessions to adults in the city centre. Three local Artistic Directors, Paul Kenney...
- Posted 1555 days ago
Blindsided by Simon Stephens at Royal Exchange – Review
Blindsided by Simon Stephens @ Royal Exchange, Manchester Directed by Sarah Frankcom | Reviewed Tues 28 Jan 2014 PHOTO: Julie Hesmondhalgh as Susan Heyer in BLINDSIDED by Simon Stephens. Photo – Kevin Cummins. Reviewer Rating: This was...
- Posted 1576 days ago