- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 94 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 129 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 546 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 546 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 661 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 663 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 879 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 932 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 944 days ago
- [Review] Deadpool Film (2016)Posted 1071 days ago
Behind The Scenes with Stevie Helps – Writer/Director
here is a large amount of people in the everyday world trying to be strong… You have two different casts for Mind’s A Labyrinth, and one of the characters are pretty much polarised – in particular the...
- Posted 881 days ago
Borderline Personality Play Kicking and Screaming Its Way to Manchester Theatres
Experience the Labyrinth Mind of a Borderline Personality sufferer and her dark family secrets… ‘Mind’s A Labyrinth’, a new dark play by Stevie Helps, will be coming to Gullivers Ballroom, The Lowry Studio and beyond… Coming to...
- Posted 905 days ago
Interview with Mind’s A Labyrinth Writer/Director Stevie Helps
What is Mind’s A Labyrinth About? Stevie: It’s about a girl who suffers with a Borderline Personality Disorder and her dark relationships. It is about domestic abuse, mental health, disceit, consequences, hope, love, trauma… and a fish...
- Posted 906 days ago
ELECTRIFYING TWO CAST PREMIÉRE AT HOPE MILL THEATRE MANCHESTER
New Live Theatre Company are set to première their latest production ‘Borderline Electra’ this April, written and directed by the company’s Co-Artistic Director Stevie Helps, at the Hope Mill Theatre – the newest and hottest venue on...
- Posted 1078 days ago
Manchester based Drama School, Manchester Hub Drama School, are soon to present the first production from their acting group. ‘Damaged Goods’. The new drama school for adults is the brother of the New Live Theatre Company, who...
- Posted 1676 days ago
Counting the Days – Review
Counting the Days by Matthew Smith @ the Three Minute Theatre Directed by Chloe Lang | Reviewed 16 February 2014 Reviewer Rating: Firstly, I have to say I am impressed by another black box studio in the...
- Posted 1827 days ago
How Theatre is Building Confidence in Manchester
Young up and coming theatre makers in Manchester have been working with London based volunteering charity vInspired to bring a series of free drama sessions to adults in the city centre. Three local Artistic Directors, Paul Kenney...
- Posted 1829 days ago
Blindsided by Simon Stephens at Royal Exchange – Review
Blindsided by Simon Stephens @ Royal Exchange, Manchester Directed by Sarah Frankcom | Reviewed Tues 28 Jan 2014 PHOTO: Julie Hesmondhalgh as Susan Heyer in BLINDSIDED by Simon Stephens. Photo – Kevin Cummins. Reviewer Rating: This was...
- Posted 1849 days ago
Tonight’s The Night: The Rod Stewart Musical at Palace Theatre, Manchester
Tonight’s The Night: The Rod Stewart Musical by Ben Elton @ the The Palace Theatre, Manchester Directed by Caroline Jay Ranger | Reviewed Mon 20 Jan 2014 Reviewer Rating: OK, so I went to see the Rod Stewart...
- Posted 1851 days ago