- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 287 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 388 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 423 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 840 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 840 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 956 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 957 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 1173 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1226 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 1239 days ago
Séance of Dickens – Review
Séance of Dickens by Franklyn Jacks @ the Kings Arms Theatre, Salford Reviewed Tuesday 29th Oct 2013 Reviewer Rating: This was an appropriately marketed piece of theatre that drew on the theme of Ghosts so close to Halloween....
- Posted 2230 days ago
Frankenstein’s Theatrical Laboratory
If you’re looking for somewhere to head out this Hallowe’en night, slap on that ghoulish face paint and head over to the Three Minute Theatre in Manchester’s quirky Northern Quarter for a night of hair-raising entertainment at...
- Posted 2235 days ago
Hallowe’en Pick – The Séance of Dickens
If you are a fan of classical Dickensian tales then you’re in for a treat this Hallowe’en. Another show set to debut on the Manchester fringe scene this October is The Séance of Dickens; a compilation of...
- Posted 2274 days ago