- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 110 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 211 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 246 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 663 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 663 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 778 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 779 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 995 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1048 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 1061 days ago
Our Team & Press Releases
Press Releases & Review Invites: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send press releases in .doc or .pdf format. Make sure that you include a good, quality photograph, optimised for web (around 600 pixels, 72 dpi). We currently only have reviewers in the Manchester region. For review invites, please make sure you include details of: press night & time, location and provide an overview of the show, cast and crew.
General Queries: email@example.com
How to Submit a Press Release
We read every press release we’re sent and we cover a huge range of businesses and events – large, small and in-between. While we can’t cover everything we’re sent, we will do our best to make sure you’re written about at some point. Our staff writing team and volunteer journalists make every effort to visit you and see things for themselves.
Press releases should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to send us a press release
Using these simple guidelines will make our lives easier when you send us your releases: We prefer email to post. It really helps if you make the subject of your release clear in the subject line of your email. We get a lot of releases every day, and this helps us find yours. Please email press releases as .doc (word) or .pdf attachments.
Please send pictures as attachments to the same email as your press release. Try not to crop the pics too much, or make them too small. Around 100 to 500 kb in filesize is best but please note, emails over 2-meg are automatically rejected. If in doubt, simply sent your text to ensure your press release or event is available to us. Please don’t add the images into the Word press release file.