- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 287 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 388 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 423 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 840 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 840 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 956 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 957 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 1173 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1226 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 1239 days ago
Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, Atherton
Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can by Stolen Thread Productions CIC @ The Way Theatre, Atherton Directed by Joe Walsh | Reviewed Fri 12th October 2018 Reviewer Rating: Waiting in the atmospheric foyer of The Way Theatre, with stunning lighting and comfy furniture,...
- Posted 423 days ago
Stevie Helps on… Bjork @ Manchester Castlefield Arena
A vocally enormous bee-jork (Bjork – Manchester Castlefield Arena/Bowl). What was good about the show? It was vocally stunning, it was musically compelling oh and there was Bjork in a bee outfit, awesome fireworks and pink and...
- Posted 1530 days ago
Stevie Helps on… Made in Dagenham @ Adelphi Theatre, West End
Made in Dagenham – Made to perfection! What was good about it? Everything! Lots of humour, fantastic characters we care about, catchy songs which were wonderfully performed, some top notch acting, sound, creative set, costumes and even...
- Posted 1764 days ago