- Award-Winning ‘Cotton Wool’ On Amazon Prime VideoPosted 101 days ago
- UK Theatres to Re-Open from 1 AugustPosted 102 days ago
- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 606 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 707 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 1159 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 1159 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 1275 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 1276 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 1492 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1545 days ago
The Importance of Headshots for Business
Actors need headshots to get acting work. Actors Headshots are one of the most important marketing tools every Actors must possess in order to work professionally – it’s right at the top of the list of questions any Agent will ask you. Do you have headshots? Thus, it is important that the actor must find a headshot photographer, a photographer who specializes in headshots and other photos of the actors. A Headshot Photographer, in contrast to the general photographer who understands how to showcase business products. There’s much more to taking a headshot that just being a good photographer. A headshot photographer understands what an actor needs in a headshot to get cast.
Another branch of headshot photography is the ‘executive headshot’. Actors Headshots are in a category of their own, but executive headshots are fast becoming a must have for any business owner or company looking to compete in today’s competitive world. Marketeers often talk about selling yourself as part of your business, and when it comes to the small business, especially in the arts, this couldn’t be more true.
One of the most important things for any executive or business owner is to have a good headshot that they can send to trade magazines and other media. Plus, it is a great piece for your website and shows that you are important enough to have professional photography. Showing who you are and who works for you makes your company appear more approachable and professional, and done properly, with the right guidance and advice, executive headshots can give your prospective clients insight into how you run your business and whether they can work with you – are you formal in suits, or laid back and casual; everyone likes to work differently. People like to see who they’re dealing with, so they can put a face to the name or voice at the other end of the phone.
Many people believe that they can save money by having someone at the office take their photographs, but poor results often don’t yield the same results as quality shots taken and retouched by a professional. The money you save may soon be lost in revenue you would have gained had you hired that photographer who knows their stuff.