- Heartbreaking Premiere at Hope Mill TheatrePosted 21 days ago
- JERSEY BOYS COMES TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATREPosted 125 days ago
- CILLA THE MUSICAL CAST ANNOUNCEDPosted 172 days ago
- Undercover Festival V Lands at Dreamland MargatePosted 177 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 178 days ago
- ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET RETURN TO MANCHESTER THIS OCTOBERPosted 178 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 178 days ago
- DIANA VICKERS TO STAR IN NEW MUSICAL SON OF A PREACHER MAN, COMING TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATRE FOR A ONE WEEK RUN THIS SEPTEMBERPosted 258 days ago
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL Comes to Manchester Palace Theatre November 2017Posted 272 days ago
- Manchester Opera House Announces Purrfect Pantomime Cast for Dick Whittington this ChristmasPosted 273 days ago
Tommy Cooper joins GMFringe!
JUST LIKE THAT! The Tommy Cooper Show is coming to Hope Mill Theatre, as part of Greater Manchester Fringe 1-31 July 2016.
Tommy Cooper was a true comic genius. His impeccable timing, misfiring magic, trademark fez and quick-fire gags made him an international star.
“Just Like That!” embarks on a nationwide tour after sell-out successes at the West End’s Museum of Comedy. This all-encapsulating show features John Hewer (Tony Hancock, Hancock’s Half Hour – The ‘Lost’ Episodes) giving “a perfect illusion of time travel” and delivering “nuances both obvious and subtle” as the man in the fez.
Complete with live musical accompaniment, this acclaimed tribute show is full of magic and mirth and is the perfect celebration of Britain’s favourite comedian.
Just Like That! is presented by Hambledon Productions, with the kind support of The Tommy Cooper Estate and Vicky Cooper, Friday 8 - Sunday 10 July.
For more details http://hopemilltheatre.co.uk
Tickets and full listings for Greater Manchester Fringe will be released in May 2016 via www.greatermanchesterfringe.co.uk