- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 26 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 61 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 477 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 478 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 593 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 594 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 810 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 863 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 876 days ago
- [Review] Deadpool Film (2016)Posted 1002 days ago
Tommy Cooper joins GMFringe!
JUST LIKE THAT! The Tommy Cooper Show is coming to Hope Mill Theatre, as part of Greater Manchester Fringe 1-31 July 2016.
Tommy Cooper was a true comic genius. His impeccable timing, misfiring magic, trademark fez and quick-fire gags made him an international star.
“Just Like That!” embarks on a nationwide tour after sell-out successes at the West End’s Museum of Comedy. This all-encapsulating show features John Hewer (Tony Hancock, Hancock’s Half Hour – The ‘Lost’ Episodes) giving “a perfect illusion of time travel” and delivering “nuances both obvious and subtle” as the man in the fez.
Complete with live musical accompaniment, this acclaimed tribute show is full of magic and mirth and is the perfect celebration of Britain’s favourite comedian.
Just Like That! is presented by Hambledon Productions, with the kind support of The Tommy Cooper Estate and Vicky Cooper, Friday 8 - Sunday 10 July.
For more details http://hopemilltheatre.co.uk
Tickets and full listings for Greater Manchester Fringe will be released in May 2016 via www.greatermanchesterfringe.co.uk