- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 287 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 388 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 423 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 840 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 840 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 956 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 957 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 1173 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1226 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 1239 days ago
Stevie Helps on… Made in Dagenham @ Adelphi Theatre, West End
Made in Dagenham – Made to perfection!
What was good about it?
Everything! Lots of humour, fantastic characters we care about, catchy songs which were wonderfully performed, some top notch acting, sound, creative set, costumes and even my seat was really comfy at the Adelphi Theatre! I liked how real it all felt. I believed the characters, they were completely these people they were playing, they have individual personalities so it was impossible not to care about them. Every man in the theatre was routing for them I imagine for equal pay. It just had that kind of energy and substance that you wanted to protest with them.
What was bad about it?
Hmm… thinks… thinks some more… thinks some more… maybe the tall man in front of me? That isn’t the shows fault though.
Most memorable moment?
I have to go with the song – Made in Dagenham because it is still in my head days later. There were many moving moments in the play,
What’s your marks out of 5 verdict?
Latest posts by Stevie Helps (see all)
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, Atherton - October 16, 2018
- Stevie Helps on… Bjork @ Manchester Castlefield Arena - October 5, 2015
- Stevie Helps on… Made in Dagenham @ Adelphi Theatre, West End - February 13, 2015