- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 287 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 388 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 423 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 840 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 840 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 956 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 957 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 1173 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1226 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 1239 days ago
Stevie Helps on… Bjork @ Manchester Castlefield Arena
A vocally enormous bee-jork (Bjork – Manchester Castlefield Arena/Bowl).
What was good about the show?
It was vocally stunning, it was musically compelling oh and there was Bjork in a bee outfit, awesome fireworks and pink and blue clouds. What’s not to love!
What was not so good?
Not enough of the classic songs, sure there was Hyper-ballad and Army of Me but nearly every song was played from her 2015 album Vulnicura.
Most memorable moment?
The pink and blue clouds passing through the air and covering the people on the roof of a building which is next to the Castlefield Arena – they squatted the concert for free and after the cloud had gone Bjork then started waving at them!
Rate the show out of 5…
Latest posts by Stevie Helps (see all)
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, Atherton - October 16, 2018
- Stevie Helps on… Bjork @ Manchester Castlefield Arena - October 5, 2015
- Stevie Helps on… Made in Dagenham @ Adelphi Theatre, West End - February 13, 2015