- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 26 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 61 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 477 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 478 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 593 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 594 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 810 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 863 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 876 days ago
- [Review] Deadpool Film (2016)Posted 1002 days ago
New Manchester Comedy Club @ Seven Oaks
A new Comedy Club has launched in Manchester City Centre. Comedy Club Upstairs is a monthly comedy event featuring a selection of hilarious up and coming comedians from the local comedy network. Comedy Club Upstairs takes place at The Seven Oaks on Nicholas Street beside the Manchester Art Gallery.
The new comedy night is run by MC and comedian Will Hutchby and has already previously seen some fantastic comedians, such as event regular Chris Boyle, who is currently preparing from his debut “Chris Boyle: Cinema One-Man Geek Show” at the Manchester Fringe Festival this July, Red Redmond (previous described by reviewing site Manchester Wire as “The most energetic man in Comedy (provided Lee Evans is now dead)”), Immodium Nitrate, Headline Act Wes Zaharuk ‘The Prop Man’, Tom Short (“Top 10 ones to watch” list – Frog and Bucket) and the very funny ’Professional Thespian’ Sir Randolph Tempest; actor, writer, director, poet… who works part time at Tescos, a creation by comedian and actor Peter Slater.
With a fresh new lineup every month featuring some of the best local comedy talent in Manchester, the Comedy Club Upstairs at Seven Oaks (upstairs…) is one to bookmark in your diary every month.
The next Seven Oaks: Comedy Club Upstairs event takes place on Thursday 16th July at:
The Seven Oaks, 5 Nicholas Street, Manchester, M1 4HL
Tickets are a steal at £5 on the door.
Doors open at 8pm