- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 26 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 127 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 162 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 578 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 579 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 694 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 695 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 911 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 964 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 977 days ago
Fresh Prince Butler to Judge Talent Final
Joseph Marcell, who is better known as butler ‘Geoffrey’ in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, joins other celebrities Kat B (MTV presenter) and Alex McNamara (lead singer for the Australian Pink Floyd) as a judge for Fiorentini’s Got Talent 2013 on Saturday 12th October at Toynbee Hall.
The award winning Anna Fiorentini Theatre & Film School has 4 branches throughout London and around 400 students aged 4 – 18. Throughout the year, all students have had the opportunity to take part in the Fiorentini’s Got Talent heats which have built up to Saturday’s show – therefore the talent to be presented on the 12th October really will be the creme de la creme.
The Anna Fiorentini School was set up 12 years ago to give opportunities to those less advantaged who may have talent but cannot afford the increasingly expensive stage school fees, or those that wish to develop their confidence and self-esteem via the performing arts. Many of its students have secured leading roles in the West End in productions such as Oliver!, Lion King, Matilda, Emil and the Detectives, and in TV dramas including EastEnders, Top Boy, Rev and the Revolting World of Stanley Brown to name but a few.
The school now has a charitable arm called the Fiorentini Foundation, which supports the school in fulfilling its ethos.
Fiorentini’s in demand ‘Performance Troupe’ will be opening and closing the Fiorentini’s Got talent 2013. The talented young troupe are the face of the school and the charity, often conducting tours to hospitals, homes for the elderly and care homes.
The Grand Finale of Fiorentini’s Got Talent takes place on Saturday 12th October. Only 200 seats are available, so act quickly.
Doors open – 6.30pm and the show starts at 7pm.
Toynbee Studios, 28 Commercial Street, E1 6LS
E-mail email@example.com to reserve your tickets.
READ MORE AT: www.annafiorentini.com