- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 14 hours ago
- Heartbreaking Premiere at Hope Mill TheatrePosted 260 days ago
- JERSEY BOYS COMES TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATREPosted 365 days ago
- CILLA THE MUSICAL CAST ANNOUNCEDPosted 412 days ago
- Undercover Festival V Lands at Dreamland MargatePosted 416 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 417 days ago
- ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET RETURN TO MANCHESTER THIS OCTOBERPosted 417 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 417 days ago
- DIANA VICKERS TO STAR IN NEW MUSICAL SON OF A PREACHER MAN, COMING TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATRE FOR A ONE WEEK RUN THIS SEPTEMBERPosted 497 days ago
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL Comes to Manchester Palace Theatre November 2017Posted 511 days ago
Cake That…Gary gets sweet birthday treat
It was the perfect birthday for music star Gary Barlow back home in Manchester.
For as well as entertaining thousands of his fans on the closing night of his UK solo tour, there were a few birthday treats along the way too as he celebrated his 42nd on stage.
His pal, Bolton comedy star Peter Kay, headed on stage to reprise their duo of the Home and Away theme tune.
Meanwhile his band and the audience led a mass singalong of Happy Birthday to the delight of our Gaz.
And he was sent this impressively large cake recreating his performance on stage by Whitefield cakemaker Slattery’s.
It all went down a treat with the Take That star. He posted on his Twitter account yesterday:“Thank you Manchester for a perfect end to my tour and wonderful birthday.”
Mind you, given Gary’s strict diet and exercise regimen these days, we’re betting he won’t be eating all of this sumptious-looking gateau!