- Heartbreaking Premiere at Hope Mill TheatrePosted 115 days ago
- JERSEY BOYS COMES TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATREPosted 220 days ago
- CILLA THE MUSICAL CAST ANNOUNCEDPosted 267 days ago
- Undercover Festival V Lands at Dreamland MargatePosted 271 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 272 days ago
- ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET RETURN TO MANCHESTER THIS OCTOBERPosted 272 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 272 days ago
- DIANA VICKERS TO STAR IN NEW MUSICAL SON OF A PREACHER MAN, COMING TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATRE FOR A ONE WEEK RUN THIS SEPTEMBERPosted 352 days ago
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL Comes to Manchester Palace Theatre November 2017Posted 366 days ago
- Manchester Opera House Announces Purrfect Pantomime Cast for Dick Whittington this ChristmasPosted 367 days ago
Cake That…Gary gets sweet birthday treat
It was the perfect birthday for music star Gary Barlow back home in Manchester.
For as well as entertaining thousands of his fans on the closing night of his UK solo tour, there were a few birthday treats along the way too as he celebrated his 42nd on stage.
His pal, Bolton comedy star Peter Kay, headed on stage to reprise their duo of the Home and Away theme tune.
Meanwhile his band and the audience led a mass singalong of Happy Birthday to the delight of our Gaz.
And he was sent this impressively large cake recreating his performance on stage by Whitefield cakemaker Slattery’s.
It all went down a treat with the Take That star. He posted on his Twitter account yesterday:“Thank you Manchester for a perfect end to my tour and wonderful birthday.”
Mind you, given Gary’s strict diet and exercise regimen these days, we’re betting he won’t be eating all of this sumptious-looking gateau!