- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 324 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 425 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 460 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 877 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 877 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 992 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 994 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 1209 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1262 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 1275 days ago
Cake That…Gary gets sweet birthday treat
It was the perfect birthday for music star Gary Barlow back home in Manchester.
For as well as entertaining thousands of his fans on the closing night of his UK solo tour, there were a few birthday treats along the way too as he celebrated his 42nd on stage.
His pal, Bolton comedy star Peter Kay, headed on stage to reprise their duo of the Home and Away theme tune.
Meanwhile his band and the audience led a mass singalong of Happy Birthday to the delight of our Gaz.
And he was sent this impressively large cake recreating his performance on stage by Whitefield cakemaker Slattery’s.
It all went down a treat with the Take That star. He posted on his Twitter account yesterday:“Thank you Manchester for a perfect end to my tour and wonderful birthday.”
Mind you, given Gary’s strict diet and exercise regimen these days, we’re betting he won’t be eating all of this sumptious-looking gateau!