- Heartbreaking Premiere at Hope Mill TheatrePosted 201 days ago
- JERSEY BOYS COMES TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATREPosted 306 days ago
- CILLA THE MUSICAL CAST ANNOUNCEDPosted 353 days ago
- Undercover Festival V Lands at Dreamland MargatePosted 357 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 358 days ago
- ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET RETURN TO MANCHESTER THIS OCTOBERPosted 358 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 358 days ago
- DIANA VICKERS TO STAR IN NEW MUSICAL SON OF A PREACHER MAN, COMING TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATRE FOR A ONE WEEK RUN THIS SEPTEMBERPosted 438 days ago
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL Comes to Manchester Palace Theatre November 2017Posted 452 days ago
- Manchester Opera House Announces Purrfect Pantomime Cast for Dick Whittington this ChristmasPosted 453 days ago
How to Make a Style Statement in 2012
By Bruce Giles
With so many exciting new trends emerging in 2012, this is the ideal time to shake up your image and inject some new season style into your wardrobe. Say goodbye to your old look and get set to make a splash! So where to start? Well why not with an old trend making its fashion comeback? That’s right- 90s grunge is back with a vengeance. Perfect for those who favour a more laid back and relaxed approach to dressing, this multi layered look will have those who experienced the movement first time round feeling nostalgic for their younger days when the next gig was all that mattered, while at the same time capturing the imagination of the next generation who want to embrace the edgy vibe the scene embodied. Stripes, distressed denim, zipped hoodies and plaid shirts are some of the key pieces to look for and don’t forget to layer, layer, layer! Of course, not everyone wants to takes such a laid back attitude towards their wardrobe choices.
For those who prefer to make a real bold statement, prints are where it’s at. From bird to leopard to chain print, anything goes and the brighter the better. Why not try a pair of tropical floral leggings worn with espadrilles and a plain orange vest? In terms of accessories, hats are going to be everywhere in 2012. Take the androgynous approach in a trilby, adding a feather to really give it a sharp twist. Or go for a 70s inspired floppy fedora with a wide band trim. Wear your hair long, loose and wavy to accentuate the look. Heels are one of the most important weapons in a girl’s wardrobe and in 2012 why not think stacked? With wedges and block heels featuring highly on the fashion radar, you will be spoilt for choice. Try a pair of wooden peep toe sling-backs with a midi length skirt and granny cardigan.
If you are searching for a new idea for a cover up that will have you looking cool whilst keeping warm, look no further than a bold and beautiful printed bomber jacket. Why not dare to be different and opt for one in a leopard, tropical or abstract print rather than settling for the standard black or brown? This shape of jacket is a key style item for 2012 and will look great dressed up or down. Make this the year you take the plunge and make a real statement with your style. With so many fabulous looks to experiment with, the only issue you may have is finding the time to try them all! Bruce Giles writes for a digital marketing agency. This article about style trends like the bomber jacket has been commissioned by a client of said agency. This article is not designed to promote, but should be considered professional content.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Bruce_Giles