- Heartbreaking Premiere at Hope Mill TheatrePosted 21 days ago
- JERSEY BOYS COMES TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATREPosted 125 days ago
- CILLA THE MUSICAL CAST ANNOUNCEDPosted 172 days ago
- Undercover Festival V Lands at Dreamland MargatePosted 177 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 178 days ago
- ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET RETURN TO MANCHESTER THIS OCTOBERPosted 178 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 178 days ago
- DIANA VICKERS TO STAR IN NEW MUSICAL SON OF A PREACHER MAN, COMING TO MANCHESTER PALACE THEATRE FOR A ONE WEEK RUN THIS SEPTEMBERPosted 258 days ago
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL Comes to Manchester Palace Theatre November 2017Posted 272 days ago
- Manchester Opera House Announces Purrfect Pantomime Cast for Dick Whittington this ChristmasPosted 273 days ago
How To Accessorise Like A Pro
By Reena Mariel
1. Statement Jewelry Statement jewelry are all the rage this season. It can definitely spruce up a simple outfit. Depending on its design, it will complement a certain look that you want to go for. Is it going to be bohemian style, edgy or classy? Take your pick.
2. Make Everything Colorful When you are wearing an outfit, try to experiment with color. Basic color blocking can do the trick. Try to match solid colored or neutral pieces with interesting necklaces. You can also choose a bright colored bag for a pop of color.
3. Invest in Good Bags And Shoes Good quality bags and shoes are what takes your style up a notch. Try to wear a distressed looking oversized shirt with skinny jeans. Tuck in the front part of the shirt inside the pants and then belt it in place. Use a unique bag and a pair of shoes that give more personality to your outfit. Wear your favorite sunglasses and you’re all set. Remember that you should keep your more expensive bags inside a dust bag when you are not using them in order to protect the material and keep it good as new.
4. Know How To Mix And Match Mixing and matching accessories doesn’t have to leave you in a tangled mess. When you are layering your bracelets, make sure that you mix in different textures and colors that go well with your outfit. As for necklaces, you can layer them by starting with the longest piece and work your way with the shortest one. Remember to balance thin and chunky pieces so that it wouldn’t be too overwhelming.
5. Thank God For Belts! Belts aren’t there to use to keep your pants in place. They can also be used to cinch your waist to reveal a really flattering figure. Belts in various designs can glam up a really boring shirt and jeans. As you can see, accessories can definitely give you a lot of options. Depending on your style, you can choose ones that complement your everyday look. Try to incorporate this in your everyday outfit and you will surely discover you inner fashionista. Reena Mariel, author of Beauty Is My Duty, your online resource for beauty tips and tricks for the average girl.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Reena_Mariel