- Ghost The Musical Makes A Date With StoryhousePosted 234 days ago
- THE MORMONS ARE COMING TO MANCHESTER!Posted 335 days ago
- Frozen Peas In An Old Tin Can @ The Way Theatre, AthertonPosted 370 days ago
- The Most Famous Theatrical SuperstitionsPosted 787 days ago
- A STUNNING LIVE CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF WHITNEY HOUSTON COMES TO MANCHESTERPosted 787 days ago
- Breaking Into Show Biz Through the Back DoorPosted 902 days ago
- Matilda Comes to Manchester Palace TheatrePosted 904 days ago
- Three Reasons Your Child Should Get Involved in TheatrePosted 1119 days ago
- The Addams Family – Sale Waterside Arts Centre – ReviewPosted 1172 days ago
- Les Miserables (School Edition) – Z-Arts Theatre, Manchester. Presented by Manchester Musical Youth – ReviewPosted 1185 days ago
How To Accessorise Like A Pro
By Reena Mariel
1. Statement Jewelry Statement jewelry are all the rage this season. It can definitely spruce up a simple outfit. Depending on its design, it will complement a certain look that you want to go for. Is it going to be bohemian style, edgy or classy? Take your pick.
2. Make Everything Colorful When you are wearing an outfit, try to experiment with color. Basic color blocking can do the trick. Try to match solid colored or neutral pieces with interesting necklaces. You can also choose a bright colored bag for a pop of color.
3. Invest in Good Bags And Shoes Good quality bags and shoes are what takes your style up a notch. Try to wear a distressed looking oversized shirt with skinny jeans. Tuck in the front part of the shirt inside the pants and then belt it in place. Use a unique bag and a pair of shoes that give more personality to your outfit. Wear your favorite sunglasses and you’re all set. Remember that you should keep your more expensive bags inside a dust bag when you are not using them in order to protect the material and keep it good as new.
4. Know How To Mix And Match Mixing and matching accessories doesn’t have to leave you in a tangled mess. When you are layering your bracelets, make sure that you mix in different textures and colors that go well with your outfit. As for necklaces, you can layer them by starting with the longest piece and work your way with the shortest one. Remember to balance thin and chunky pieces so that it wouldn’t be too overwhelming.
5. Thank God For Belts! Belts aren’t there to use to keep your pants in place. They can also be used to cinch your waist to reveal a really flattering figure. Belts in various designs can glam up a really boring shirt and jeans. As you can see, accessories can definitely give you a lot of options. Depending on your style, you can choose ones that complement your everyday look. Try to incorporate this in your everyday outfit and you will surely discover you inner fashionista. Reena Mariel, author of Beauty Is My Duty, your online resource for beauty tips and tricks for the average girl.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Reena_Mariel